Monday, January 21, 2013

Over the moon! 12/20/12

August 14th is when we finished our last injection cycle and had our IUI. August 28th we got the call letting us know we were pregnant. We continued with the blood work every few days and our numbers were skyrocketing. We are successfully pregnant. We found out at six weeks that we indeed had two heartbeats. We kind of had an inkling since our numbers were so high. We were completely over the moon. Trying so hard not to buy stuff  because anything could happen and we were still in the first trimester.

First trimester came and went and it was def not easy. I was sick and exhausted, but I was finally pregnant and having two babies. I wouldn't give it up for the world.

16 weeks came and unfortunately my grandfather passed away and that same week I was in the hospital with kidney stones.

17 weeks we said goodbye to poppy but let him know with our gender reveal that we were having two boys! Mike is ecstatic. My future is all boys!!! I can't wait.

Every day I wake up and I do my research on twins and routines. I make sure I sit in my reclining chair a few hours out of the day because I know with multiples it is good to rest and take it easy. I finally started to feel the boys. They felt like little worms slithering along in my belly. What an amazing feeling :)

20 weeks came and my bladder is starting to get beat up and I am convinced one of them is very low. I made the comment to Mike that it is prob time to get a belly band bc I am going to fall over forward pretty soon.

20 w 2 days I woke up and decided I needed some reassurance so I went to L&D. Luckily the exam showed nothing wrong and that I was prob over reacting. I went home with peace of mind and two active little boys moving around ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 years later and five years since last post!

 Well, it has been a hot minute since I last posted...2018. After I had Mason and Maddox it was hard for me to write. Not only was I super b...