Friday, December 13, 2013

31 Week update with the High Risk doctor

Good morning,

This morning we saw our High Risk doctor and it seems my cervix is dwindling down :(. Monday it was a 20 and today it is a 15.  Def not what we wanted, but I knew it was going to happen because I have been having contractions all week.  That being said, I go back on Monday morning and if my cervix is down to a 1 we will have to get the rescue steroid shot.  Once the cervix is gone you have nothing left and your water will break.  Even though we are pretty sure it is not going to help much at this point, I will be put in the position where my feet are above my head :(. If it buys me a couple days or weeks we will do what we got to do :). 

On another note, i keep thinking that these boys could possibly be born on or around the same day we lost Chase and Cayden last year. The boys were born on December 22, 2012. I keep thinking...we were blessed with twins and twin boys at that and we are looking at delivering possibly near the same day those beautiful boys were brought into this world and left too soon. 

Oh on another note!!!! the roomate i have right now and only for a few more hours if that, her guests are ghetto as hell and rude rude rude!! The "F" word flying out of their mouths like crazy...and talking about the nurses and how fat and ugly they are.  I don't think this girl is over 20 years old and It is making me sick listening to their uneducated disrespectful dirty mouths!!!!!

Anyways,

thanks for reading!!!

Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Shannon I too miscarried twins last summer and I take comfort in reading everything you publish. I have been praying for you and Michael the whole time and can not wait to see pics of these babies!!! They have a cheering section in philly I can assure you of that! ♡ GOOD LUCK sweetheart can't wait for the update

    ReplyDelete

11 years later and five years since last post!

 Well, it has been a hot minute since I last posted...2018. After I had Mason and Maddox it was hard for me to write. Not only was I super b...