Friday, September 27, 2013

This week is the week...

This week is a love/hate week.  I  am so excited that we are a little more than half way through a twin pregnancy, but this is the week I lost the boys last pregnancy. I am trying to remember the days leading up to the delivery.  I remember being very uncomfortable and baby A was in my pelvis causing pain when I walk and just didn't feel right. This time around, this week, I am feeling fantastic. I feel like the babies have moved up and this is what pregnancy should feel like. I am able to walk, stand etc without being in pain. This has only happened within the last week. Hoping it sticks around :) I am sure drinking a gallon a day has helped too.

Of course I can't help but feel fear though. Mike and I have been looking at mini vans and the reason we are hesitating is because we don't want to make a purchase too soon God forbid something happens. I remember last November, not quite 20 weeks, we were sitting at a dealership hearing all the good end of year incentives and almost making the decision to purchase.  I, usually the impulsive one, normally wouldn't have thought twice getting the van that day, but for some reason I told Mike we needed to wait incase something were to happen. I swear, something told me to wait. So, this time around is no different. However, in order to get the best deals we may have to make the purchase in the next month. I guess it is just the roll of the dice this time :/ .  

LOL, and remember last post how I mentioned I wasn't gaining any weight, well we are on our way. I gained four pounds in the last 2 weeks making it a total of 12 pounds which is not bad at all for 5 months and twins. Mike is def enjoying seeing my belly grow and has no problem showing a protein shake down my throat when he thinks I need the extra calories.  He made the comment a week ago, "I love seeing you get big." I didn't know whether to hit him or hug him. Either way he loves me and we both just want these babies to thrive so whatever it takes :) 

Thank you all for reading. If you pray please keep us in your prayers and if not, just think of us and hope for the best. 20 weeks!! whoo hoo :)

Here is the latest pic.  

Shannon



No comments:

Post a Comment

11 years later and five years since last post!

 Well, it has been a hot minute since I last posted...2018. After I had Mason and Maddox it was hard for me to write. Not only was I super b...