Saturday, November 23, 2013

28 week update....Can't seem to catch a break

Hey all,

Well, it seems these little boys just want to come out!! Little do they know they have almost 8 more weeks to go since we are only 28 weeks.  The past 3 days we have been having steady, painless contractions and thought it would be wise to get checked out. After all the exams, tests and medications nothing seems to be stopping the contractions. We are currently at the hospital and under doctors orders there is nothing more they can give me except for admitting me until they either stop or the babies want to come out.  They did the steroid shots, Magnesium and I am on 150 mg of Procardia a day and Indamethocin every 6 hours every weekend. 

Mike is a wreck and believe it or not I am pretty calm and usually it is the other way around. He has been my rock and can't wait to see him with his little boys. He is going to be such a great daddy<3.

Anyways, I am rambling, so I will end this blog. Hopefully, things stay quiet and I am only here in the hospital for a day or so. 

If you get bored, email me, text me, tell me funny jokes I will be up for anything :)

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers <3

Shannon and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 years later and five years since last post!

 Well, it has been a hot minute since I last posted...2018. After I had Mason and Maddox it was hard for me to write. Not only was I super b...